Czech Glass, 2-Hole Ginko Beads 7.5mm, 100 Gram Bulk Bag, Matte Velvet Carrot
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 56 Reward Points
with this product.
100 Gram Bulk Bag
- These unique Matubo Ginko beads are made from pressed Czech glass and have a botanical leaf shape similar to ginkgo leaves. It features two parallel holes which are great for bead weaving and multiple passes of fine beading thread, such as Fireline, Power Pro, KO Thread and Nymo. Nestle them together to create a textured mosaic pattern and pair with other 2-hole Czech glass beads for a variety of shapes and colors.
- Color: Matte Velvet Carrot (matte orange).
- Measurements: 7.2mm along the thread path, 7.5mm at the widest point and 3.5mm thick. The holes will accommodate stringing material up to 1mm thick and are about 4mm apart (from center to center).
- Quantity: 100 Gram Bulk Bag
- NOTE: This item ships separately and is ineligible for promotional discounts other than Reward Points. Shipments processed in 1-2 business days.
||Matte Velvet Carrot
||Bulk Value Size