Czech Glass, 2-Hole Ginko Beads 7.5mm, 100 Gram Bulk Bag, Shimmer Eggplant
- These unique Matubo Ginko beads are made from pressed Czech glass and have a botanical leaf shape similar to ginkgo leaves. It features two parallel holes which are great for bead weaving and multiple passes of fine beading thread, such as Fireline, Power Pro, KO Thread and Nymo. Nestle them together to create a textured mosaic pattern and pair with other 2-hole Czech glass beads for a variety of shapes and colors.
- Color: Chatoyant Shimmer Eggplant (purple)
- Measurements: 7.2mm along the strand, 7.5mm at the widest point and 3.5mm thick. The holes will accommodate stringing material up to 1mm thick and are about 4mm apart (from center to center).
- Quantity: 100 Grams (approximately 360 pieces)
- NOTE: This item ships separately and is ineligible for promotional discounts other than Reward Points. Shipments processed in 1-2 business days.
- SKU: GNK8702010-29726
- Weight: 1.0 lb
|Shape Name||2-Hole Ginko|
|COLOR||Chatoyant Shimmer Eggplant|
|Package Type||Bulk Value Size|