Czech Fire Polished Glass Two Toned Beads 10 x 7mm Teardrop Orange Yellow, Strand
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 12 Reward Points
with this product.
- Fire polished beads are glass beads that are faceted by machine. The edges and surface are then given a softer, polished look by placing the beads in hot ovens or over open flames. By virtue of this process, Fire Polished beads are all slightly different from each other; this adds to their charm. The heating polishing process gives them their soft glow and brilliance. Colors may vary from dye lot to dye lot, so it is best to buy sufficient beads for your project all at one time.
- These faceted drop beads are drilled top to bottom, making them easy to hang on headpins and perfect for earrings, charm bracelets, and necklaces.
- Color: Two Toned - Orange / Yellow
- Measurements: 10mm long and 7mm and the widest point.
- Quantity: 1 Strand/ 25 Pieces
Project Tutorials Using this Item
||Fire Polished, Czech
||Czech Glass Teardrop
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides