Czech Fire Polished Glass, Faceted Round Beads 8mm, 20 Pieces, Crystal Silver Rainbow
- Fire polished beads are glass beads that are faceted by machine. The edges and surface are then given a softer, polished look by placing the beads in hot ovens or over open flames. By virtue of this process, fire polished beads are all slightly different from each other; this adds to their charm. Unlike Austrian faceted crystals, fire polished beads contain no lead. It is the heat polishing process that gives them their soft glow and brilliance. Colors may vary from dye lot to dye lot, so it is best to buy sufficient beads for your project all at one time. Colors may appear darker and more intense in larger beads, and softer and more translucent in smaller beads.
- In Czech fire polished beads, the shape called 'Round' is actually more of an oval.
- Finish: Crystal Silver Rainbow
- Measurements: 8mm long and 7.5mm wide. The holes will accommodate wire or cord up to 0.9mm thick.
- Quantity: 20 beads, temporarily strung.
- SKU: BCP-14146
- Weight: 0.48 oz
Moonshine Memory Wire Bracelet
|Style||Fire Polished, Czech|
|Shape Name||Fire Polished Round|
|COLOR||Crystal Silver Rainbow|