Czech Fire Polished Glass, Donut Rondelle Beads 7x4mm, 40 Pieces, Red / Dark Travertine
Ships for FREE within the U.S. for a limited time only!
- These Czech glass rondelle beads are faceted and will look great with a variety of stringing projects.
- Fire Polished beads are glass beads that are faceted by machine. The edges and surface are then given a softer, polished look by placing the beads in hot ovens or over open flames. Unlike Austrian faceted crystals, fire polished beads contain no lead. Colors may appear darker and more intense in larger beads, and softer and more translucent in smaller beads.
- Color: Red / Dark Travertine
- Measurements: 7mm in diameter, 4mm along the string holes. The holes will accommodate stringing material up to 1mm thick.
- Quantity: 40 pieces, temporarily strung.
- SKU: BCP-01092
- Weight: 0.4 oz
|Shape Name||Fire Polished Rondelle|
|COLOR||Red / Dark Travertine|