Czech Fire Polished Glass Beads 7 x 5mm Teardrop Orange Yellow (25)
- Fire polished beads are glass beads that are faceted by machine. The edges and surface are then given a softer, polished look by placing the beads in hot ovens or over open flames. By virtue of this process, Fire Polished beads are all slightly different from each other; this adds to their charm. The heating polishing process gives them their soft glow and brilliance. Colors may vary from dye lot to dye lot, so it is best to buy sufficient beads for your project all at one time.
- These faceted drop beads are drilled top to bottom, making them easy to hang on headpins and perfect for earrings, charm bracelets, and necklaces.
- Color: Two Toned - Yellow / Orange
- Measurements: 7mm long and 5mm and the widest point.
- Quantity: 25 beads, which is over 7 inches of beads when strung end-to-end.
- SKU: BCP-57102
- Weight: 0.32 oz
Retired - Robin Red Breast Earrings
|Style||Fire Polished, Czech|
|Shape Name||Czech Glass Teardrop|