Czech Fire Polished Glass Beads 6mm Round 'Rose Pink Matte AB' (25)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn Reward Points
with this product.
- Fire Polished beads are glass beads that are faceted by machine. The edges and surface are then given a softer, polished look by placing the beads in hot ovens or over open flames. Unlike Austrian faceted crystals, fire polished beads contain no lead. It is the heat polishing process that gives them their soft glow and brilliance. Colors may vary from dye lot to dye lot, so it is best to buy sufficient beads for your project all at one time.
- In Czech fire polished beads, the shape called 'round' is actually more of an oval.
- Color: Matte Rose Pink AB
- Measurements: 6mm long, and 5.5mm wide.
- Quantity: 25 beads, which is approximately 6 inches of beads when strung.
||Fire Polished Round
||Rose Pink Matte AB
||Valentine's Day, Spring
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides