Czech Fire Polished Glass Beads 3mm Round 'Metallic Amethyst Luster' (50)
- These Czech fire polished are called 'round' but are actually have more of an oval shape.
- Fire polished beads are glass beads that are faceted by machine. The edges and surface are given a softer, polished look by placing the beads in hot ovens or over open flames. By virtue of this process, fire polished beads are all slightly different from each other; this adds to their charm. The heating polishing process gives them their soft glow and brilliance.
- Color: Metallic Amethyst Luster
- Measurements: 3mm long and 2.8mm wide. The hole is less than 1mm in diameter.
- Quantity: 50 beads, which is approximately 5.75 inches of beads when strung.
- SKU: BCP-10081
- Weight: 0.64 oz
Retired - Lavender Sunrise Memory Wire Bracelet
|Style||Fire Polished, Czech|
|Shape Name||Fire Polished Round|
|COLOR||Metallic Amethyst Luster|