Czech Fire Polished Glass Beads 3mm Round 'Matte Apollo Jet' (50)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 2 Reward Points
with this product.
- These Czech fire polished are called 'round' but are actually have more of an oval shape.
- Fire polished beads are glass beads that are faceted by machine. The edges and surface are given a softer, polished look by placing the beads in hot ovens or over open flames. By virtue of this process, fire polished beads are all slightly different from each other; this adds to their charm. The heating polishing process gives them their soft glow and brilliance.
- Color: Matte Apollo Jet Black
- Measurements: 3mm long and 2.8mm wide. The hole is less than 1mm in diameter.
- Quantity: 50 beads, which is approximately 5.75 inches of beads when strung.
||Fire Polished, Czech
||Fire Polished Round
||Matte Apollo Jet
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides