Czech Fire Polished Glass Beads 12mm Round Siam Ruby AB (1 Strand)
- Fire polished beads are glass beads that are faceted by machine. The edges and surface are given a softer, polished look by placing the beads in hot ovens or over open flames. By virtue of this process, fire polished beads are all slightly different from each other; this adds to their charm. Unlike Austrian faceted crystals, fire polished beads contain no lead. It is the heat polishing process that gives them their soft glow and brilliance. Colors may vary from dye lot to dye lot, so it is best to buy sufficient beads for your project all at one time. Colors may appear darker and more intense in larger beads, and softer and more translucent in smaller beads.
- In Czech fire polished beads, the shape called 'round' is actually more of an oval.
- Color: Prismatic Blue Hematite Multi
- Measurements: 11.8-12mm long and 11.5mm wide. The holes are about 1.8mm in diameter.
- Quantity: One strand - 25 beads per strand.
- SKU: BCP-31220
- Weight: 0.8 oz
|Style||Fire Polished, Faceted, Czech|
|Shape Name||Fire Polished Round|
|COLOR||Siam Ruby AB|