Cultured Round Potato White Pearls 7-7.5mm/ 15.75 In
Ships from the U.S.A.
Sold By: 1 Strand
- Beautiful freshwater cultured pearls.
- These pearls are a white lustrous color. They have a lovely luster and this shade of creamy white coordinates perfectly with a variety of metal finishes.
- Round potato shape. From just a few feet these pearls appear perfectly round, up close some may have natural grooves and a slight oval shape.
- Measurement: 7-7.5mm along string, and 8-9mm in diameter. Hole is less than 1mm. 15.75 inch temporarily strung.
- Quantity: One 15.75 Inch Strand (each strand contains about 52-55 pearls)
- SKU: PEW-1008
- Weight: 1.76 oz
|ITEM SHAPE||Round, Potato|
|Materials||Freshwater Cultured Pearl|
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides
Size Reference Chart