Crystal Clay 2-Part Epoxy Clay Kit - Neutrals Color Mix 100g
- Crystal Clay is a two part epoxy clay that is easily mixed and formed into any shape. Create custom beads, cabochons, or settings and make them sparkle with beautiful Swarovski crystal chatons! Working time is approximately 1 to 1.5 hours after mixed. Clay is fully cured in 12-24 hours. Simply mix and knead both parts of the epoxy clay together for several minutes.
- Instructions For Use:
- 1) Put on vinyl gloves included in the package.
- 2) Take equal amounts of Part A and Part B clay.
- 3) Knead the two parts of clay together very well until clay is uniform in color and no longer looks marbled.
- 4) Form the clay into the desired shape. Mold it into a bezel setting or on any surface.
- 5) Using the beeswax tipped toothpick included in our kit, pick up the top of a Swarovski Chaton or other stone and place it into the clay.
- 6) If using Swarovski Elements Chatons, ensure that the edge of the crystal sits just below the edge of the clay to ensure it creates a bezel over the stone when it dries.
- 7) You have about 60-90 minutes to work with it once mixed before it starts to dry.
- 8) Product will be fully cured in 12-24 hours.
- Neutral Color Mix (White, Latte, Sable And Dark Brown)
- Variety pack includes: 100 grams of Crystal Clay (25g of each color), 1 pair of vinyl gloves and 1 beeswax-tipped toothpick applicator.
- Made in USA
- CAUTION: Avoid skin and eye contact. Wear gloves and eye protection--possible skin sensitizer. Contact with skin may cause allergic reaction to susceptible individuals. Areas of the body that accidentally come in contact with uncured materials should be washed clean with denatured alcohol followed by soap and water. Keep out of reach of children.
- SKU: TRC-265
- Weight: 4.8 oz
|COLOR||White, Sable, Latte, Dark Brown|