Cord Ends, Hammered With Loop, Fits 5.5mm Cord, 2 Pieces, Antiqued Silver
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 16 Reward Points
with this product.
- These findings are made of brass plated with silver, in an antiqued finish.
- Barrel end caps are excellent for ending cords and attaching clasps to necklaces and bracelets!
- Simply dab some glue inside cord end and insert the trimmed end of the cord completely through to the end of the cap. We recommend our Zap-a-Gap glue for most types of cord.
- Measurements: 12mm long, 8mm outer diameter. The ring has an outer diameter of 4.2mm and a 2.7mm inner diameter. Will fit up to 5.5mm cord.
- Quantity: 2 Cord Ends. For a larger pack, see BK-FCR-7019.
- JBB Findings brass items are made in Israel. For over 35 years JBB Findings has been manufacturing and casting high quality jewelry findings.
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides