Cord Ends, Foldover For 3mm Leather Cord, 50 Pieces, Antiqued Brass
- Use these professional quality antiqued brass cord ends to finish off cord up to 3mm thick.
- Perfect for the latest leather, pleather, silk and satin cord necklaces.
- Simply lay the trimmed end of the cord in the metal crimp end (see photo at left), and use jeweler's pliers to fold down and flatten one side, then the other of the metal.
- For extra security, especially if the cord is thinner than 3mm x 2mm in diameter, put a drop of GS Hypo Cement into the metal cord end before inserting the cord and crimping. How did you live without these? We also carry silver plated, gun metal, and gold plated cord ends in this size.
- 3mm inside, 9mm total length, loop diameter 1.9mm.
- Manufactured in the United States
- Quantity: 50 Crimps (25 pair)
- SKU: FCR-1445
- Weight: 0.32 oz
Retired - Love on a Wire Bracelet
Retired - Jungle Lady Bracelet
Retired - Headliner Wrap Bracelet
Retired - Headliner Wrap Bracelet in Black
Retired - Grass Valley Macrame Wrap Bracelet
Retired - Berkeley Bracelet
Retired - The Autumn Forest Necklace
Retired - Victorian Christmas Necklace
Retired - Deco Owl Unisex Necklace
Retired - Craftsman Birds Necklace
Retired - Arts and Crafts Revival Necklace
Hibiscus Island Macrame Bracelet