Cord Ends, Fancy Crimp Style with Loop, Fits 2mm Cord, 10 Pieces, Gold Tone Brass
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn Reward Points
with this product.
- Use these professional quality Bright Gold Tone Brass cord crimp ends as your professional one step solution for finishing the ends of necklaces and adding a low profile, stylish hook & eye fastener.
- Brass is treated so it won't tarnish.
- These caps fit cord up to 2mm thick. Perfect for the latest leather, pleather, silk and satin cord necklaces.
- Simply insert the trimmed end of the cord completely through to the end of the bead, and flatten firmly the center section crimp with fine chain nose pliers. Crimping pliers are NOT recommended.
- For extra security, especially if the cord or wire is thinner than 2mm, put a drop of GS Hypo Cement into the tube before inserting the cord and flattening the center as much as you can. How did you live without these? We also carry ends for cord as small as 1mm and up to 4mm in diameter.
- Actual measurements 3.9mm outer diameter, 10mm long including loop.
- Quantity: 10 loop ends, as pictured, enough for 5 necklaces. For a larger pack, see BK-FCR-3153.
||Foldover, Cord End
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides