Beadsmith Lightweight Kumihimo Round Disc Disk For Japanese Braiding and Cording 35mm Hole
- 32 slots along the edge for non-slip braiding.
- 6 inch diameter, 35mm hole.
- 3/8" dense foam.
- It is sturdy and holds the threads firmly.
- The experienced braider will enjoy using this plate to make samples and for portable projects, round braids and cords.
- Includes illustrated instructions and 3 project ideas.
The original Hamanaka Kumihimo Disk and Plate designed by Makiko Tada and made in Japan; both are made with dense 3/8" (1cm) foam that is comfortable to work with and holds threads firmly, they just don't wear out! The disk and plate are a great introduction to Japanese braiding; they travel well and make wonderful tools for experimenting and sampling braids."
- SKU: XTL-6095
- Weight: 1.44 oz