The Beadsmith Jewelry Beading 4-in-1 Pliers Round Nose
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 20 Reward Points
with this product.
- These pliers combine several uses in one handy, ergonomic tool.
- The tips are round, for use in wire looping. Next, there is a small groove for use in closing jump rings. There is a small flat section that can be used to quickly flatten wire, and finally, basic cutters for wire or thin headpins.
- Measurements: Pliers are 5.25 inches long, tips are 1.3mm at the narrowest point. Lap joint construction. Interlocking spring.
- NOTE: These pliers are intended for beading and other fine hobby work. Not recommended for heavy duty applications such as automotive, home improvement, or maritime use.
- PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
||Wire Looping Pliers, Round Nose Pliers, Cutting Pliers
||California Prop 65
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides