The Beadsmith EZ-Rivet Piercing And Setting Tool - 1/16 Set (1 Tool)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 82 Reward Points
with this product.
- This rivet tool from The Beadsmith is precise and easy to use.
- Use this all in one tool to create riveted and cold connection jewelry pieces.
- Made of tool steel, each punch is tempered for making precision holes in metal up to 18 gauge.
- Simply use one end of the tool to create hole for rivet, insert tubular rivet into created hole. Use other end of tool to fasten metals pieces together with rivet.
- Tool will with included piercing tip will make a 1.6mm (1/16") hole. 3/32" riveting kit sold separately.
- Deep recess for extended 7/8" (22mm) reach.
- Screw action makes holes without deforming metal.
- Pins are replaceable, so when worn, they can be easily changed for a clean cut every time. Replacement pins sold separately.
- Kit includes: Rivet tool, 1/16" T-Bar screw set, and bonus Domed Base for use with rings & and other curved items.
- Measurements: Approximately 5 Inches long when screw bars are parallel to base. Base is just under 3 Inches long.
- PLEASE NOTE: We highly recommend eye protection with the use of any tools.
- NOTE: This item ships separately and is ineligible for promotional discounts other than Reward Points. Shipments processed in 1-2 business days.
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides