The Beadsmith Eye Of Horus Metal Punch Stamp For Blanks - 6mm (1)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn Reward Points
with this product.
- Stamp any flat, soft metal.
- This stamp an Eye of Horus design--often used to symbolize sacrifice, healing, restoration, and protection.
- Use this punch set to personalize metal blanks (made from non-ferrous metals such as Sterling Silver, Copper, Vintaj Natural brass and more).
- Made of tempered steel for years of service.
- Use with a metal bench block or anvil and a 16 ounce flat head hammer.
- Hold your blank in place on a bench block using simple masking tape. The masking tape can also act as a guide to assure your design is in the right spot.
- Measurements: Punch is 2.5" (63.5mm) in length. Design width for stamps is 6mm (0.24").
- Quantity: One Punch
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides