The Beadsmith Cord Ends, Bullet with Ring 12mm, Fits 6mm Cord, 36 Piece Bulk Pack, Antiqued Brass Plated
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 64 Reward Points
with this product.
- These antiqued brass, bullet-shaped end caps are excellent for ending cords and attaching clasps to necklaces and bracelets!
- Simply dab some glue inside cord end and insert the trimmed end of the cord completely through to the end of the cap. We recommend our Zap-a-Gap glue for most types of cord.
- Measurements: 12mm long, 8mm outer diameter. The ring has an outer diameter of 3mm and a 1.8mm inner diameter. Will fit up to 6mm cord.
- Quantity: 36 Piece Bulk Pack. For a smaller pack, see our item FCR-1660.
- NOTE: This item ships separately and is ineligible for promotional discounts other than Reward Points. Shipments processed in 1-2 business days.
||Bulk Value Size