The Beadsmith Casual Comfort, Bent Nose Pliers with PVC Handle, 1 Piece
- The Casual Comfort line of tools from The Beadsmith are ergonomically designed and a must have for a beader's tool kit.
- he handles feature a soft vinyl grip for comfortable use, ideal for repetitive tasks.
- Bent chain nose pliers have a 45-degree bend for getting into tight places. They are typically used to create angled bends in wire, closed bead tips, open and close jump rings, form loops, and pick up small parts.
- Measurements: 5.75 inches long, 2.25 inches wide, and 0.5 inches thick.
- PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- SKU: XTL-3312
- Weight: 4.24 oz
|Style||Flat Nose Pliers, Chain Nose Pliers|
|COLOR||Silver / Black|
|IS PROP65||California Prop 65|