Final Sale - BeadSmith Bracelet Stamping Strip, For Altered Jewelry 1x6 Inches, 1 Piece, Silver Tone Nickel
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn Reward Points
with this product.
All sales of clearance items are final.
- These rectangular stamping blank strips from The BeadSmith are great for altered styles of jewelry. Their extended length makes them ideal for forming bracelets and bangles. Create your own customized jewelry using design stamps, texturing hammers, rivets, paint and more.
- Note: This blank does not have a hole. To create a hole, you can use metal punching tools such as a Parallel Punch Pliers or EuroPunch hole punching pliers.
- Material: Silver Tone Nickel
- Measurements: 6 inches long, 1 inch wide and 22 gauge (0.64mm thick).
- Recommended for use with the Metal Elements EZ-Bender Tool.
- Quantity: 1 Piece
||Stamping Blank, Cuff Bracelet