The Beadsmith Bracelet Stamping Strip, For Altered Jewelry 0.25x6 Inches, 2 Pieces, Silver Tone Nickel
- These rectangular stamping blank strips from The Beadsmith are great for altered styles of jewelry. Their extended length makes them ideal for forming bracelets and bangles. Create your own customized jewelry using design stamps, texturing hammers, rivets, paint and more.
- Note: This blank does not have a hole. To create a hole, you can use metal punching tools such as a Parallel Punch Pliers or EuroPunch hole punching pliers.
- Material: Silver Tone Nickel
- Measurements: 6 inches long, 0.25 inches wide and 18 gauge (1.02mm thick).
- Recommended for use with the Metal Elements EZ-Bender Tool.
- Quantity: 2 Pieces
- SKU: PND-0478
- Weight: 0.64 oz
Retired - Rise and Shine Cuff
|Style||Stamping Blank, Cuff Bracelet|