The Beadsmith 36 Piece Letter & Number Punch Set For Stamping Metal 1/16 Inch 1.5mm (1 Set W/ Wood Case)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 40 Reward Points
with this product.
- Great for personalizing jewelry and craft components! Use them to stamp copper, silver, brass, as well as wood, plastic, leather and more.
- Punches are constructed of steel and packaged in a deluxe wooden storage box with individually labeled slots to help keep the punches organized.
- Storage box features a metal hinge lock.
- Each set includes 26 A-Z letter punches, an "&" symbol, and 9 number punches (use the same punch for 6 & 9).
- These stamps include a fool-proof method to ensure your letters and symbols are right side up every time!
- Simply place your thumb on the side of the punch marked BEADSMITH and the stamped letter will face the correct way (to stamp a 9, hold the 6/9 punch with the marked side under your forefinger).
- Measurements: Punches are 2 7/16" in length. Characters are 1.5mm in size (1/16"). Box is 4 1/2" x 6 5/8" x 3". Quantity: 1 set of 36 punches in wooden storage box.
- Note: Item weighs over 2 pounds, please note shipping costs before ordering.
||Metal Punch Set, Metal Punch
||Letters & Numbers
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides