Beaded Kumihimo Bracelet (Metallic Tones) - Exclusive Beadaholique Jewelry Kit
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn Reward Points
with this product.
- Make beautiful jewelry quickly, easily and inexpensively with our exclusive kits. Created by our team of expert designers.
- Kumihimo is an ancient Japanese braiding art. You can create wonderful designs just by changing the placement of your cords (warps) and beads. This kit features a fetching Kumihimo bracelet with lovely mixed metallic tone beads and a striking silver plated spiral clasp. Disk and bobbins included!
- Kit includes:
- Free Access to online video instructions
- Full written instructions
- All the materials you need to complete your project: metallic bead mix, tube of glue, spiral toggle clasp, set of 8 bobbins, white cord, Kumihimo Disk.
- You will learn the following technique(s): How to make an 8-warp Kumihimo braid, How to add beads to an 8-warp Kumihimo braid.
- NOTE: Tools are not included. For best results, we recommend using the following tool(s) to complete your project: Scissors.
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides