Beadalon Scrimps, Screw-On Round Crimp Cord End with Loop, 8 Pieces, Silver Plated
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 10 Reward Points
with this product.
- Another Beadalon innovation!
- Instead of crimping beads onto a wire, you insert the wire into the bead and use a tiny screwdriver to tighten.
- Rounded, sleek shape with loop, ready for a clasp!
- These are adjustable on your wire, simply unscrew, move to desired placement, and screw back in. Completely reusable too!
- For extra security, add a drop of adhesive inside crimp. This will make it permanent and non-adjustable.
- Scrimp Screwdriver kit sold separately.
- Silver Plated over brass.
- May contain a small amount of nickel, which helps the silver plating adhere to the brass.
- See example and instructions in third photo.
- Measurements: hole diameter of 1.5mm. Will fit up to .024 inch wire, or very fine pleather or leather cord. Each bead measures 6.5mm long including loop and 4.5mm wide. Interior of loop measures approximately 2.5mm X 3.5mm.
- Quantity: 8 Scrimp Beads
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides