Beadable Open Wire Frame for Earrings or Pendants, Kite 40x20mm, 4 Pieces, Gold Tone
- Beadable open-wire frame.
- This kite-shaped open frame is a versatile piece that is great for use in jewelry-making projects.
- Use this jewelry-making component in many ways, such as a base for wire wrapping, bead along the edges, use with resin or epoxy clay. The frame features two loops, making it perfect for use as a focal pendant, or use it as a dangling earring component.
- Color/Material: Stainless steel in a gold-tone finish.
- Measurements: 40mm long including the loop, 20mm wide, 21 gauge (0.28") thick. The inner work area is 30x18.5mm. The loops have an inner diameter of 1.2mm.
- Quantity: 4 Pieces
- SKU: PNT-357
- Weight: 0.35 oz
|Style||Link, Chandelier, Beadable Frame|