Final Sale - Antiqued Silver Plated Bali Pinch Cord Ends 11mm (4)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 10 Reward Points
with this product.
All sales of clearance items are final.
- Brass plated with silver, in an antiqued finish.
- These easy to use cord ends make finishing off your suede, fabric, cotton cord, faux suede, and leather necklaces a snap!
- Each cord end has small prongs inside to help hold in the cord end once you pinch it shut.
- You will need flat nose pliers, nylon jaw pliers will help prevent scratching the silver.
- Insert cord into cord end and gently start pinching in the four sides. It's best to go around cord end and give a slight pinch several times, to ensure an even crimp.
- For additional security, you can dab a drop of GS Hypo cement into cord end before inserting cord.
- Measurements: 11mm tall, 4.5mm wide. Inner areas is 3mm, make sure cord is not larger than 3mm. When closed with prongs touching, prongs measure 3mm front to back.
- Quantity: 4 Pieces
- JBB Findings brass items are made in Israel. For over 35 years JBB Findings has been manufacturing and casting high quality jewelry findings.
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides