Antiqued Copper Plated Fine Cable Chain, 1.3mm, by the Foot
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 4 Reward Points
with this product.
By The Foot
- Brass chain plated with real Copper in an antiqued finish.
- All-purpose cable chain for jewelry and crafts.
- The most popular use for this style of chain is to make necklaces and long dangly earrings.
- Measurements: Each link is approximately 1.3mm wide and 2.4mm long, .3mm thick.
- Note: We have tested the hole size inside the links. Wire and jump rings up to 24 gauge thick will fit through these links.
- Quantity: (1) SOLD BY THE FOOT. The number you order is the number of feet you will receive. NO clasps or jump rings included.
- All cut chain sales are final. We are not able to accept returns or process refunds of cut chain. Please check description for measurement details so you are assured you are ordering the right size chain for your project.
- PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
||Cable Chain, Beading Chain
||California Prop 65
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides