Beading Chain End Caps, Crimp Beads with Loop, Antiqued Brass (4 Pieces)
Used in Projects
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 6 Reward Points with this product.
Sold By: 4 Pieces
- These professional quality Antiqued brass end caps/crimp ends have been specially made to finish off fine beading snake chain.
- May also be used to finish cord or flex wire up to .8mm thick.
- Simply insert the trimmed end of the chain or wire completely through to the end of the bead, and flatten the center section crimp with fine chain nose pliers.
- Crimping pliers are NOT recommended. See our other photos for examples of use. Beading chain sold separately.
- Measurements: 8mm Long. Tube is 2mm wide outside diameter. Ring is 5mm outside diameter, 3mm inside diameter.
- Quantity: 4 Crimps
- SKU: FCR-1325
- Weight: 0.16 oz
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides
Size Reference Chart