1 Oz. (19 Ft.) Silver FIlled Wire 20 Gauge Round Half Hard
Made in America
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 100 Reward Points with this product.
Sold By: 1 Ounce Coil
- Gleaming silver-filled wire. Extremely useful and cost-effective!
- Quality: This wire is 1/10 Silver-filled, which means that the outer 10% of each item is .925 silver. The core of these items is brass. The silver is mechanically bonded to the brass. The result is much thicker than silver plating. This process make the wire much less expensive than solid sterling silver, and the difference in quality is impossible to see with the naked eye.
- Unlike silver plate, which can wear off quite quickly, silver filled will keep its beauty through years of daily wear. Just use the same precautions you would with real silver jewelry - don't expose to harsh chemicals, and when not in use, store in a dry, airtight bag or container.
- Quantity: Each lot is approximately one ounce in weight, and approximately 19 feet long. May exceed this amount by up to one percent.
- Measurement Conversions: 20 Gauge Wire = 0.0320 inches wide (0.812mm)
- SKU: WSV-12031
- Weight: 36 g
|Style||Precious Metal Wire, Craft Wire|
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides
Size Reference Chart