TierraCast Antiqued Copper Plated Lead-Free Pewter Hammered Barrel Bead 6x2mm (2 Pieces)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 2 Reward Points
with this product.
- Metal slider barrel beads from TierraCast. These beads are made of lead-free pewter plated with genuine copper in an antiqued finish.
- This beads hole is large enough to pass a 2mm cord through several times. Bead can also be crimped. We recommend using nylon tip pliers.
- Works great with our Regaliz flat cork cord, and faux leather cord lines.
- Measurements: 6mm long, 2mm wide. Hole has an inner diameter of 2.3mm.
- Quantity: 2 Pieces
- TierraCast Pewter is made in the USA, using Lead Free Pewter that exceeds both the CPSC standard and the new California law regulating children's jewelry content. Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.
||Lead-Free Pewter, Copper Plated
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides