The Beadsmith Perfect Positioner / Jewel Setter Tool for Flatback Rhinestones
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 4 Reward Points
with this product.
- So simple, such a great idea!
- One end of tool has a lightly sticky substance which you use to pick up your flat back from the top.
- Apply your adhesive to either the place where you want to set the jewel, or onto the jewel itself.
- Set Jewel in place and use the pointy end of the Jewel Setter to make adjustments.
- Why is the Jewel Setter better than tweezers? Because you will get glue on the tweezers each and every time you place a rhinestone, and you will have to clean them after each stone. Not so with the Jewel Setter!
- Each package contains two tools, so you can use one to pick up the jewel, the other to set it into place.
- Please note: our supplier does not guarantee color of this item, some shipments are pink, some are blue. We unfortunately can not guarantee which color you will receive.
- Quantity: 2 Jewel Setter Tools. Approximately 5 inches long. Lightweight plastic with sticky wax tip for ease of use.
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides