Rhodium Plated Foldover 24PP Cup Chain Crimp On Ends For Cup Chain (20 Pieces)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn Reward Points
with this product.
- Use these cup chain crimp ends to finish off PP24 size cup chain.
- As of 2014, SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS will be transitioning from the use of silver plating to rhodium plating. During this transition, Beadaholique will be stocking the new rhodium plated articles as they become available and phasing out the silver plated stock.
- These cup chain ends are made of brass plated with Rhodium in a bright finish.
- Simply lay the end of the cup chain in the metal crimp end, and use jeweler's pliers to fold down and flatten one side, then the other of the metal.
- For extra security put a drop of GS Hypo Cement into the metal cup end before inserting the chain and crimping.
- Measurements: 7.8mm long including loop, 4mm wide. 3.4mm inner area (will accomodate cup chain up to 3.5mm PP24). Loop has an inner diameter of 1.7mm.
- Quantity: 20 Pieces (10 Pairs)
Project Tutorials Using this Item
||Foldover, Cup Chain End
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides