Toho Seed Beads, Round 15/0 #132 'Opaque Lustered Turquoise' (8 Grams)
- Toho's precision-sized round seed beads are manufactured with a slightly larger hole than other seed beads, making them the bead of choice for advanced bead weaving techniques that require multiple passes of thread through each bead.
- Toho translates to "Eastern Treasure" in English. Japanese seed beads are favored for their high quality, precision crafting, and uniformity in size. Toho beads come in a vast array of colors and finishes that are sure to inspire your bead weaving projects.
- Color: Opaque Lustered Turquoise (Color Code: 132).
- There are approximately 290 beads per gram, depending on the color and finish of the bead.
- There are approximately 24 beads per linear inch.
- Measurements: 15/0 Size - Approximately 1.5mm in diameter, hole fits up to 22 gauge wire and stringing material (.025 inch).
- Quantity: 1 Tube (Each 2.5-inch tube contains between 7 to 8 grams of beads.) This item is in the original manufacturer tube for easy storage and organization. The tube is reusable and will fit most standard tube towers and organization totes.
- SKU: JSO-0008
- Weight: 0.48 oz
|COLOR||Opaque Lustered Turquoise|