The Excalibur - Multi-Purpose Portable Butane Soldering Kit
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 116 Reward Points
with this product.
- The Blazer SI-100 Excalibur is a portable and practical multi-use tool kit for soldering, torching and hot air blowing. Whether you are repairing electronics or making jewelry, the Excalibur proves to be handy and easy to use!
- This torch features a child-resistant, piezoelectric ignition system which requires no electricity. The kit includes five tips: a reflector, knife, hot air blower, one 3mm diagonal and one 3.5mm chisel. Also included are 2 wrenches, a sponge and one 60/40 coiled silver tube of solder. The hard shell case is 10.25" long, 4.35" wide and 1.5" high.
- Maximum Flame Temperature: 2,500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Gas Capacity: 7.0 grams in a refillable butane gas canister
- Measurements: 5.5 ounces in weight, 9" long
- NOTE: Butane sold separately
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides