Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- To begin, decide on the length of the chain you want and find the center link. To this center link is where you will add your first dangle.
- String one 4mm bead on to one head pin. Make a wrapped wire loop around the center link of the chain by following the technique shown in our video: How to Attach Wire Loops to Chain.
- Count over four links to the right and repeat the above step with one 6mm bead.
- Count over four links and add a 4mm bead. Continue in this pattern until you have added twelve 6mm beads and twelve 4mm beads. The center 4mm bead is the 13th bead. Repeat on the other side to mirror this side.
- Open one jump ring and attach it to one end of the chain. Close the jump ring.
- Open another jump ring and attach it to the other end of the chain and to one lobster clasp. Close the jump ring.
- FHP-3028 - 22K Gold Plated Ball Head Pins 22 Gauge 2 Inch (x20)
Project uses 49 pieces. You will need 3 packages.
- BCP-36120 - Czech Fire Polished Glass Beads 6mm Round Multi Luster Mix (25)
Project uses 24 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- BCP-3408 - Czech Fire Polished Glass Beads 4mm Round Apollo (Gold) (50)
Project uses 25 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- CHA-0468 - 22K Gold Plated Rolo Chain, 3mm, by the Foot
Project uses 36 inches. You will need 3 packages.
- FCL-2514 - Gold Plated Curved Lobster Clasps 12mm (10 Pieces)
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- FJR-5250 - 22K Gold Plated Open Jump Rings 5mm 20 Gauge (100)
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
- XTL-5514 - Beadsmith Jewelry Fine Round Nose Micro Pliers
- XTL-5600 - Sharp Flush Cutter Pliers - For Cutting Beading Wire, 1 Piece
|Ingredients||FHP-3028, BCP-36120, BCP-3408, CHA-0468, FCL-2514, FJR-5250,|