Exclusive Beadaholique Designer Palette, Toho Seed Bead Mix, Round 11/0, 32 Grams, Cornflower Dusk
- Exclusive Beadaholique designer seed bead palette featuring the Cornflower Dusk Collection.
- This assortment is a great way to try some of our best selling beads in an exciting color mix.
- Color: Cornflower Dusk (opaque white, silver lined fuchsia pink, matte opaque light blue, matte opaque navy blue). Toho Color Names: "Opaque White" (Color Code: 41), "Silver Lined Milky Hot Pink" (Color Code: 2107), "Opaque Frosted Cornflower" (Color Code: 43DF), "Semi-Glazed Navy Blue" (Color Code: 2607F).
- Measurements: 11/0 Size - Approximately 2.2mm in diameter, hole fits up to 22 gauge wire and stringing material (.025 inch).
- Quantity: 32 total grams (Four tubes of eight grams each).
- Toho's precision-sized round seed beads are manufactured with a slightly larger hole than other seed beads, making them the bead of choice for advanced bead weaving techniques that require multiple passes of thread through each bead.
- Toho translates to "Eastern Treasure" in English. Japanese seed beads are favored for their high quality, precision crafting, and uniformity in size. Toho™ beads come in a vast array of colors and finishes that are sure to inspire your bead weaving projects.
- There are approximately 110 beads per gram, depending on the color and finish of the bead.
- There are approximately 18 beads per linear inch.
- SKU: JK-0086
- Weight: 1.13 oz
Cornflower Dusk Loom Bracelet
|Style||Round, Japanese, Bead Mix|