Czech Fire Polished Glass Beads, Faceted Round 4mm, 40 Pieces, Carribean Etch Celsian Mix
- Czech glass round faceted beads.
- In Czech fire polished beads, the shape called 'round' is actually more of an oval.
- Fire polished beads are glass beads that are faceted by machine. The edges and surface are then given a softer, polished look by placing the beads in hot ovens or over open flames. By virtue of this process, fire polished beads are all slightly different from each other; this adds to their charm. The heating polishing process gives them their soft glow and brilliance.
- Color: Carribean Etch Celsian Mix - Bluetones with a light celsian finish. The celsian finish gives the beads a light metallic gold shine.
- Measurements: 4mm long, 3.8mm wide. The holes are less than 1mm in diameter.
- Quantity: 1 Strand (approximately 40 beads per strand).
- SKU: BCP-0269
- Weight: 0.35 oz
|Style||Fire Polished, Faceted, Czech, Bead Mix|
|Shape Name||Fire Polished Round|
|COLOR||Carribean Etch Celsian Mix|