Open Back Bezel Pendant, Split Circle Crescent 16.5x13mm, Antiqued Copper, by Nunn Design (1 Piece)
Made in America
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 6 Reward Points with this product.
Sold By: 1 Piece
- Open back bezel pendant from Nunn Design.
- This pendant is circle-shaped with a loop at the top. The circle is split at the bottom.
- Use this pendant in many ways, such as a base for wire wrapping, bead along the edges, use with resin or epoxy clay or, attach as-is with jump rings.
- Finish / Material: Lead-free pewter plated with copper in an antiqued finish.
- Measurements: Approximately 16.5mm long including the loop, 13mm wide and 3mm thick. The loop has an inner diameter of 2mm. The top half of the circle has a work area of 7.5x10mm and the bottom is 2x8mm.
- Quantity: 1 Piece
- Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead-free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.
- SKU: PNT-315
- Weight: 10 g
|Style||Bezels & Prong Settings, Beadable Frame|
Size Reference Chart