Exclusive Beadaholique Designer Palette, Toho Seed Bead Mix, Round 8/0, 32 Grams, Cabo Cruise
- Exclusive Beadaholique designer seed bead palette featuring the Cabo Cruise Collection.
- This assortment is a great way to try some of our best selling beads in an exciting color mix.
- Color: Cabo Cruise (matte blue, opaque white luster, orange with luster finish, opaque turquoise). Toho Color Names: "Opaque Frosted Navy Blue" (Color Code: 48F), "Ceylon Snowflake" (Color Code: 141), "Opaque Lustered Pumpkin" (Color Code: 129), "Opaque Turquoise" (Color Code: 55).
- Measurements: 8/0 Size - Approximately 3mm in diameter, hole fits up to 18 gauge wire and stringing material (.040 inch).
- Toho's precision-sized round seed beads are manufactured with a slightly larger hole than other seed beads, making them the bead of choice for advanced bead weaving techniques that require multiple passes of thread through each bead.
- Toho translates to "Eastern Treasure" in English. Japanese seed beads are favored for their high quality, precision crafting, and uniformity in size. Toho™ beads come in a vast array of colors and finishes that are sure to inspire your bead weaving projects.
- There are approximately 38 beads per gram, depending on the color and finish of the bead.
- There are approximately 13 beads per linear inch.
- SKU: JK-00013
- Weight: 1.28 oz
Cabo Cruise Kumihimo Bracelet
|Style||Round, Japanese, Bead Mix|