The Beadsmith Metal Wire Snowflake Forms - Fun Craft Beading Project 4 1/2 Inches
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn Reward Points
with this product.
- This basic Snowflake form is begging for your creativity.
- Thread beads in any combination on each spoke.
- Finish off ends with wire looping pliers, or any round nose plier.
- Thread a ribbon or string through one loop and it's ready to hang.
- Great project for kids as young as 6.
- Please supervise children with this project, ends of wire may be sharp.
- Wire is approximately .8mm, so the holes of your beads must be slightly larger.
- Snowflakes are 4 1/2 Inches in Diameter
- Each package contains Seven Snowflakes.
Project Tutorials Using this Item