Exclusive Beadaholique Designer Palette, Toho Seed Bead Mix, Round Assorteds, Santorini (32 Grams)
🎁 Gifts for Beaders
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 16 Reward Points with this product.
Sold By: 4 Tubes
- Exclusive Beadaholique designer seed bead palette featuring the Santorini Collection.
- This assortment is a great way to try some of our best selling beads in an exciting color mix.
- Color: Santorini (opaque light blue, opaque white luster, blue with rainbow finish, matte blue). Toho Color Names: "Opaque Blue Turquoise" (Color Code: 43) size 11/0, "Opaque White" (Color Code: 41) size 15/0, "Semi Glazed Rainbow Navy Blue" (Color Code: 2637F/c ) size 8/0, "Opaque Frosted Cornflower" (Color Code: 43DF) size 11/0.
- Measurements: 11/0 Size - Approximately 2.2mm in diameter, hole fits up to 22 gauge wire and stringing material (.025 inch), 15/0 Size - Approximately 1.5mm in diameter, hole fits up to 22 gauge wire and stringing material (.025 inch), 8/0 Size - Approximately 3mm in diameter, hole fits up to 18 gauge wire and stringing material (.040 inch).
- Toho's precision-sized round seed beads are manufactured with a slightly larger hole than other seed beads, making them the bead of choice for advanced bead weaving techniques that require multiple passes of thread through each bead.
- Toho translates to "Eastern Treasure" in English. Japanese seed beads are favored for their high quality, precision crafting, and uniformity in size. Toho™ beads come in a vast array of colors and finishes that are sure to inspire your bead weaving projects.
- SKU: JK-00012
- Weight: 1.44 oz
|Style||Round, Japanese, Bead Mix|
Size Reference Chart