Exclusive Beadaholique Designer Palette, Miyuki Seed Bead Mix, Round 11/0, 25.5 Grams, Charleston
- Exclusive Beadaholique designer seed bead palette featuring the Charleston Collection.
- This assortment is a great way to try some of our best selling beads in an exciting color mix.
- Color: Charleston (opaque red with luster finish, metallic copper with iris finish, opaque yellow orange with matte finish). Miyuki Color Names: "Opaque Red Luster" (Color Code: 426), "Metallic Copper Iris" (Color Code: 2005), "Dyed Pale Pumpkin" (Color Code: 2041).
- Measurements: 11/0 Size - Approximately 2mm diameter, 0.8mm hole.
- Quantity: 25.5 total grams (Three tubes). This item is in the original manufacturer tube for easy storage and organization. Tube is reusable and will fit most standard tube towers and organization totes.
- Japanese glass Miyuki beads are known for their uniform shape and quality. They are ideal for consistent bead weaving texture and multiple passes of fine beading thread, such as Fireline, Power Pro, KO Thread and Nymo.
- There are approximately 900 beads per tube, depending on the color and finish of the bead.
- SKU: JK-0066
- Weight: 1.06 oz
Vermont in Autumn Bracelet
|Style||Round, Japanese, Bead Mix|