Sterling Silver Fine Snake Beading Chain, .5mm, by the Foot
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn Reward Points
with this product.
By The Foot
- Our finest and most delicate Sterling Silver beading chain, in an extra slender (.5mm) width.
- Choose your length, in multiples of 1 foot. The quantity you order is the number of feet you want.
- NOTE: THIS IS BULK CHAIN SOLD BY THE FOOT. NO clasps or rings included.
- All cut chain sales are final. We are not able to accept returns or process refunds of cut chain. Please check description for measurement details so you are assured you are ordering the right size chain for your project.
- How do you use it? See our extra photos for examples of use, made in this way: string the beads of your choice on a piece of this chain, and when you like what you've made, simply squeeze a Beading Chain Endcap (sold separately) onto each end (our fancy crimp cord end in 1mm also works for this purpose). Then you can fasten a clasp (such as a 6mm Spring Ring Clasp) to one end, and a jump ring or split ring to the other. You can even add a piece of extender chain to the end with the jump ring, to make your necklace adjustable in length.
- Suggestion: If you cut varying lengths of necklaces and end up with some small pieces of chain going unused, you can make some cool earring dangles by stringing a few beads on a short piece of chain, then tucking both ends of the chain into one 1mm fancy crimp (with loop) and crimping. Make sure you like the way it looks before doing any crimping! The chain will fall into a fashionable long teardrop shape, with the beads at the bottom. Then you can hook the fancy crimp loop onto an earring hook. Just make sure that for your other earring you use a piece of chain that is exactly the same length as the first. Ta-daa! Some very hip earrings.
Project Tutorials Using this Item
||Snake Chain, Beading Chain
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides