The Beadsmith Aluminum Triangle Bead Sorting Trays Use to Sort/Scoop & Weigh - Qty 6
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 6 Reward Points
with this product.
- Pick up, sort, and pour beads--we all use these in our warehouse, they are SO handy!
- The triangle shape and angled edges allow you use these as clever little bead scoops to chase down errant beads.
- Sort your beads into different trays while you're working. Bright aluminum lets you see your beads clearly.
- When you're ready to put your beads away, pour them directly from any corner into small bags, tubes, or compartments.
- So lightweight we use them as tray on bead weighing scales. These trays nest, so they are easy to pack along for beading on the go.
- Made in India
- Measurements: Sides are 3 1/4 inches long, edges are 1/4 inch high.
- Quantity: 6 Trays
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides