Product Guide: Easy & Elegant Jewelry with Swarovski
A design does not need to be complicated to be beautiful. You can spend 10 hours bead weaving an intricate pair of earrings or 10 minutes hanging "a thing on a thing," and in both instances still end up with a beautiful piece of jewelry. The key to making a simple piece of jewelry stand out is to start with quality materials. Swarovskiand are the perfect foundation to build a design from. Because Swarovski components are of such excellent quality, and the designs require very little time to make, consider pairing the crystals with sterling silver, silver filled or gold filled components. These finer materials can add to the overall elegant feel and value of the piece, and if you're making jewelry to sell, you will be able to set a higher selling price. These components also tend to stand up better to wear and will last many years, making them the perfect choice for creating heirloom jewelry.
Jewelry Making Techniques
Before you start, you will want to master 3 basic techniques:, , and . With just these three techniques under your belt, you will be able to make an infinite number of designs. See our instructional videos below for some ideas and step-by-step instructions on transforming Swarovski components into beautiful jewelry.
See some of our other videos for even more design options:
- How to Use Beading Chain and Briolettes to Make an Elegant Necklace
- How to Make Earrings Using Large Hole Beads
- How To Make Easy Swarovski Earrings
- How to Use Swarovski Crystal Fancy Stone Settings
- How to Choose a Pinch Bail for Pendants
Not sure where to start? Here are some projects that all took less then 10 minutes to create and feature luxurious Swarovski components.
- Pure Drop Elegance Earrings
- Hopelessly Devoted Earrings
- Retired - A Vintage Twist Earrings
- Retired - Treasured Moments Single Briolette Necklace
- A Little Night Music Earrings in Rosaline
- Celina Earrings
- Celina Earrings
- Treasured Moments Triple Briolette Necklace
- Retired - Golden Goddess Necklace
- All for Love Earrings
- Heart in Chains Necklace
- Retired - Natalie Earrings
- Retired - Truly In Love Necklace
- Retired - Simply Charming Earrings in Light Rose
- Retired - Gallery Earrings
Browse through ourfor more design ideas for using Swarovski components.
See below for recommended supplies that will get you on your way to making beautiful high-end jewelry quickly and easily!